- Sambhar is a wonder recipe from the South of India and can be aptly described as a 'designer health food'. The various dals, vegatables, spices and condiments that go into a typical Sambhar gives all the nutrients the body needs. This masala is very subtle and not overpowering hence can be used by anyone across even if they are not native to making this dish.
- Sambhar can be had with rice as a South Indian does it almost everyday, or with Idlis, Wadas, Potato Wadas etc. Sambhar, especially with Idlis has gained universal acceptance in India, and is considered as an excellent diet food.
- Ingredients: Boiled Rice, Clove Stem, Kasuri Methi, Curry Leaves Coriander, Cumin, Chilly, Turmeric, Clove, Black Pepper, Staranise, Salt, Trifla, Big Cardamom, Mustard, Fenugreek, Ginger, Asafoetida, Dry Mango, Cassia, Sesame, White Pepper, Dry Coconut, Gram Dal, Urad Dal,Tuver Dal
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.