- HEALTH BENEFITS : It is an excellent source of iron and calcium that helps build a stronger body. It has a low GI and also helps improve metabolism.
- NUTRIENTS : Foxtail millets are extremely rich in essential nutrients. It has vitamin B12, vitamin B1, niacin, carotene, iron, calcium, protein, fibre and lysine.
- CULTIVATION : Foxtail millet is widely cultivated in Asia for its quick growth. It matures in 75-90 after plantation.
- RECIPE : Recipe Use foxtail millet to prepare idli, dosa, tatthai, chapati, cookies, pancakes, etc
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.