- Mapillai Samba or Bride Groom Rice is a native variety of rice, which is red in colour and is grown predominantly in Tamil Nadu
- Samba rice is a loaded source of carbohydrates.
- We can mappilai biriyany rice doosa dily kanju puttu
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until rice is tender and has absorbed all the liquid, 16 to 18 minutes (check only toward the end of cooking time). Remove from heat and let steam, covered, for 10 minutes.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.