- If you like to drink lemon water or lime water but are worried about erosion of the enamel of your teeth, mint water is a great alternative.
- Mint is a natural breath freshener and anti-microbial agent. Help indigestion and upset stomach. When joined with tea, help relieve a sore throat.
- Make refreshing mint tea using dried leaves and adding lime juice, sugar/stevia, ginger, cinnamon, etc.
- Mint's anti-inflammatory properties soothe the swelling and keep the mucous at bay.
- Mint facilitates smoother digestion.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.