- Daily Need Products For A Healthy And Energetic Life. Colves contain Important Nutrients; high in Antioxidants; may protect against chronic diseases such as cancer Can Kill Off Bacteria; May Improve Liver Health; May Help Regulate Blood Sugar; May Promote Bone Health; May Reduce Stomach Ulcers.
- Cloves are used in lot of Asian cuisine lending flavor to meats, curries, and marinades, Cloves may be used to give aromatic and flavor qualities to hot beverages, often combined with other ingredients such as lemon and sugar. Cloves are used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine where the essential oil is used as an anodyne
- cloves are the flower buds of the clove tree, an evergreen also known as syzygium aromaticum. This evergreen tree that grows in asia and south america, cloves are a spice used in cooking.this versatile spice can be used to season pot roasts, add flavour to hot beverages and bring spicy warmth to cookies and cake
- naturally grown cloves that will add a strong taste and intense aroma to your dishes. Either it is adding flavours to your food items or it is about using them for medicinal purposes, the product can serve both to you.
- Clove is beneficial for all ages. Preferable to keep it in a cool dry place with 365 days of shelf life from the time of product manufacture.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.