- Cumin Is A Flowering Plant From The Family Apiaceae. Cumin Seed Is Used In Perfumery And As A Flavoring Agent In A Variety Of Cuisines
- Jeera Is A Good Source Of Magnesium, Iron, Calcium And Phosphorous. Also Rich In Vitamin E, A, C, K And B6. Consuming About 1 Teaspoon Of Cumin Seeds Can Meet The Daily Requirement
- The Whole Cumin Seeds Have No Artificial Colors Or Added Preservatives And Hence It Is Safe To Be Used In Your Everyday Cooking
- Sabut Jeera Is A Herb. The Seeds Of The Plant Are Used To Make Medicine. People Take Cumin For Digestion Problems Including Diarrhea, Colic, Bowel Spasms, And Gas
- Cumin Seed Also Improves Blood Cholesterol, Taking 75 Mg Of Cumin Twice Daily For Eight Weeks Lowers Unhealthy Blood Triglycerides
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.