- Kodo millet is high in carbohydrates, which serves as an excellent source of energy from carbs. Kodo Millet Is One Of Those Forgotten Grains That Were A Part Of Ancient Indian Culture. Kodo Millet Nutritious Substitute For Healthier Diet. Millet is Without grow chemicals and pesticides. Safe for farmers. Good for nature.
- It can also be mixed with other grains such as wheat to make baked goods such as bread as well as noodles. Gluten Free, Low Gi, High Fibre, Rich Source Of Proteins. Helps in Weight Loss & Diabetes control. Kodo millet is low in GI hence helps in sugar control.
- Kodo millet Helps develop Immunity level, Heal Gastric Problems, Lowers Cholesterol Levels And Risk Of Heart Attacks. Increase your fiber intake, regulate blood pressure, loose weight in a healthy way, and boost your energy levels
- Substitute for rice. It is a source of dietary fiber, antioxidants and Phyto nutrients. You can prepare kichdhi, chapathi and dosa.
- Kodo millet is beneficial for all ages. Preferable to keep it in a cool dry place with 365 days of shelf life from the time of product manufacture.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.