- Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body and more than 61% of skeletal muscle is glutamine.
- Supplementation with glutamine is required to keep up bulk and synthesis of new muscle tissues.
- Active Glutamine may help to decrease muscle soreness and revamp muscle tissues.
- Elite Athletes recommends GXN Active Glutamine as most vital amino acid supplement.
- Repair and recovery of broken muscle tissues.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.