- Gardencress seeds (also known as Asario or Halim) are very small but easy to harvest and very nutritious.
- They are eaten cooked or ground into a powder and used for making cakes etc. They can also be sprouted and used in salads.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product. Comes in a handy zipper stand-up pouch.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.