- Helly's Afghani Anjeer Dry Fruit or Dried Figs are rich, moist and sweet and will surely become your favourite
- Packed with nutrition - Dried Figs or Sukhe Anjeer ( also called Athipalam, goolar or gular ka phal ) are highly nutritious just like other dry fruits. They are rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants and iron and thus help build immunity
- Common Use - Dried Anjeer are commonly consumed after soaking it in water or milk overnight
- Dried Fig are cholestrol free and high in amino acids, minerals, and sugar
- Storage Instruction: Store in air tight containers and refrigerate for optimum freshness
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.