- It is full of dietary fibre. Our palm jaggery is directly sourced from makers across Bengal. Quality palm jaggery is darker in colour and softer, unlike sugar cane jaggery!
- Palm jaggery is made naturally and is a rich source of minerals and vitamins. It would have a chocolate taste
- Jaggery is called gud in Hindi and gives a cooling effect to the body. The jaggery is processed organically
- Palm jaggery is an alternative to sugar and is used in various food preparation and dessert making. The colour of palm jaggery varies from light brown to dark brown depending on the place
- Note: pure palm jaggery will be very soft and could break into smaller pieces when shipped. Once cut palm jaggery melts if kept in open. So consume them within 2 to 3 months
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.