- Kadukkai - 20 grams Masikai - 15 grams Chitharathai - 25 grams modikuchi - 20 grams Athimadhuram - 20 grams Jathikai - 15 grams Japathiri - 15 grams Thippili arisi - 15 grams Dry ginger - 25 grams Kasukatti - 25 grams Valmilagu - 10 grams Vasumbhu - 20 grams
- Sitharathai (Indian ginger or snap ginger): It is usually given to prevent cold and cough. It helps to get relief from chest congestion with phlegm.
- Sukku (Dry ginger): It prevents gas formation, stomach pain, indigestion and vomiting. Most of the infants suffer due to colicky pain. What is colic in infants? Colic is inconsolable crying caused by digestive discomfort. Dry ginger helps to soothe the symptoms of colic in babies.
- Jathikai (Nutmeg): Nutmeg in small dosages helps to reduce flatulence (gas) and aids digestions and improves appetite. Removes the unwanted crying among infants and gives good sleep.
- Massikkai (Gall-Oak or nut-gall): Massikkai is good for digestion and gastric problems and increases the appetite of the baby. Masikkai also Helps the teeth to grow beautifully. Also helps in good urination. Vasambu (Sweet flag): Vasambu and Kadukkai are called as pillai valarppan (agents which helps the child to grow). It helps to improve appetite, tasteless buds and laziness. Also helps in indigestion, stomach pain and chest congestion with phlegm.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.