Referred to as the "Queen of spices" one of the most common Indian spice found in the pantry. Produce of Sikkim Has a strong, unique taste, with an intensely aromatic fragrance. Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! Health benefits Good for digestion Natural breath freshener Rich in phytonutrients How to Use / Directions Add to your baked goods, sprinkle on your oat meals, brew some cardamom tea. Popularly used in Biryanis, Spice Blends, and Indian / Arabic Cuisine to flavor curries.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.