- Improves Digestion: Coriander seeds are magical for all your intestinal issues including diarrhea, nausea, etc.
- Lower Cholesterol: It helps in reducing bad cholesterol and promotes good cholesterol in the body. Improves hair and skin quality
- Recipe usage kadai paneer subzi, sambhar, dabeli, paneer tikka masala, etc.
- Coriander seed used for flavoring and garnishing curries and soups. It is an important ingredient in the food flavorings, in bakery products, meat products, soda & syrups, puddings, candy preserves, and liquors. In medicines, it is used as a carminative, refrigerant, diuretic, and aphrodisiac. In household medicines, it is used against seasonal fever, stomach disorders, and nausea.
- Package Content: 1 Kg of coriander seeds whole; Shelf Life: 365 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Quantity: 1 Kg
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.