- Organically grown and made from finest quality of Malabar Black Pepper. Sourced from organic and fair traded farmers network with authentic source certification. Sourced from two farmers of Pulpally panchayats of Wayanad districts of Kerala and processed from our facility
- No artificial colours, no artificial flavors or preservatives added. Good for all kinds of soups, pastry and steak.
- Glutten-free, non irradiated 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back. A premium quality product from the house of LAW - Safe food division
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.