- Weight: 600gms gur jaggery liquid; Shelf Life: 275 days; Material Feature: Vegetarian
- Kakvi syrup jaggery brown sugar is rich in magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron and proteins; our product is and free of chemicals
- Use: Nolen gur syrup treacle cane syrup are generally use for Tea, Coffee, Milkshakes, Sabji, Dal etc to make them delicious Healthy sugar alternative for daily use, grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Desi khand bellam jaggery syrup bottle is known to have therapeutic and medicinal benefits we are fully aware of the medicinal and culinary importance of jaggery liquid holds in the indian cuisine
- We use the most nutritious sugar canes to extract our jaggery gud syrup and ensure it is brought to you free of all chemicals and rich in vitamins and minerals
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.