- Dried oregano has an excellent flavour and aroma, and works very well with cilantro and cumin.
- Oregano can become overpowering and bitter if too much is used on foods with a mild flavour. So, add little by little.
- Toast dried oregano leaves lightly in a pan and add them to your favourite chili or taco recipe.
- Try a tea made with oregano for indigestion, bloating, flatulence and coughs.
- Come's in Stand-Up Zipper Pouch. NatureVit - #BringingWorldCloseToNature
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.