- Coriander is obtained from the plant called Coriandum sativum. Dhania seeds have a rich and spicy aroma and are widely used in culinary preparations as well as in the preparations of several ayurvedic medicines.
- Coriander is known as Dhaniya in the Indian subcontinent and cilantro in the Americas. The scientific name of coriander is Coriandrumsativum L. coriander has a distinct, refreshing aroma which is very pleasant when smelled.
- Indian subcontinent widely mixes the chutney of coriander either with their curries or by adding it into curd/yogurt, making a special sauce. But all of these uses of coriander are a tip of the iceberg
- The nutritional value of coriander seeds is without doubt mind-blowing. It contains 11different types of minerals essential oils and vitamins. Some wide use of coriander powder as flavoring agent in cakes, sweet breads, sausages, stews and confectionery.
- Dhania seeds are also used as a spice in Indian, Chinese, Pakistani, European and Middle-East culinary preparations. In North India, Dhania powder is widely used for spicing pickles, chutneys, stews, marinades, sausages and curries.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.