- Dhaga Mishri also Helps to cure Stomachache (Pet Dard) with Neem Leaves; take 10-12 tender neem leaves and 10 gm mishri and ingest it, stomachache will be banished within few minutes.
- Dhaga Mishri is also helpful in Breathing Problem with Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) and Milk Cream (Malai). If you have breathing problem, take 2 spoon of milk cream or malai, add a pinch of black pepper and some sugar candy powder in it and ingest it before going to bed at night.
- Dhaga Mishri has been used in various Ayurvedic medicines and proved to be effective against cough. It clears cough and soothes the oral cavity. It also loosens up mucus and provides quick relief. Take a medium sized piece of mishri (rock sugar) and keep it in your mouth and swallow its juice (do not chew it)
- Dhaga Mishri & Fennel Seeds, Not only is it used as a Mouth Freshener but also as a Digestive Alongside Fennel Seeds. Its Digestive Properties start the process of Digestion immediately. So you should have a few pieces of Mishri after a meal. It can give a great end to your meal.
- Come's in Stand-Up Zipper Pouches. NatureVit - #BringingWorldCloseToNature
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.