- Used as a condiment for flavouring various curries and subzis
- Add to whole wheat dough to make flavourful rotis and parathas.
- We all know that Indian Households cannot do without Methi as it is used in every food preparation due to myriad of health benefits. Known as Kasuri Methi in the Indian Subcontinent, leaves have a bitter but addictive taste as it stimulates the taste buds
- Storage instructions: store in a cool, air tight and dry place
- ORGANIC PURIFY- BRING HOME THE PUREST.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.