- ?? No artificial colours and preservatives.
- ?? Hot spicy flavor and pure natural red colour.
- ?? Sourced from Guntur : The chilli powder is sourced from Guntur region in Andhra Pradesh, which is famous for its chillies.
- ?? Majorly, Chilli powder is used in numerous cuisines of the world to make food spicy, healthy, and delicious. It is often used in making a variety of sauces, curries, stews, sabjis, rice preparations, preparations made from flour, etc.
- ?? In India, Chilli powder is one of the most essential components of our cuisine. It not only lends the necessary tinge of spice to our food but also lends a beautiful colour to it.
- ?? Packed in a seal pack bag and Paper Box to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination.
- ?? All PB SPICES Brand spices and seeds are hygienically packed and undergo stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet fssai food safety norms.
- ?? Package Contains : 2 pack of 250grams Red Chilli Powder. Store the Red Chilli Powder in a air tight glass or stainless steel container or vessel and keep it in cool and dry place.
- ?? Shelf Life : 12 Months, Ingredient Type : Vegetarian
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.