- The vitamins C and E in kiwis can have a complementary effect as well. In another study, fruits rich in these two nutrients were found to enhance lung functioning in children
- It helps in the digestion of proteins in the body and is also known to help patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
- It is not without reason that the Chinese valued kiwi for its medicinal properties. It is a good source of folate, which is said to be beneficial for pregnant women because it helps in the development of the foetus, making it healthy. It is also considered to be good for growing children.
- Kiwis are potent in improving respiratory ailments like asthma. If you want to avail their benefits, we recommend you consume them more than once or twice a week .
- Kiwis are low in calories. They have negligible fat content. Moreover, they are rich in fiber. All this only makes them an ideal addition to a weight loss diet.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.