- Panipuri is probably the most popular Indian street food ever. But what if you start craving for it while sitting in the comfort of your home?
- Ridies Panipuri Masala, such a craving getsone step closer to getting satiated. Simply dissolve this minty, spicy mix in water for authentic panipuri flavour.
- Panipuri is a common street snack in several regions of the Indian subcontinent. In East India it is known as puchka while in North India it is called Golgappa. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana it is called as pani puri, while in Odisha it is known as gupchup.
- Pani Puri Masala is a blend of indian spices-lightly dry roasted, super aromatic, flavourful
- Silver Shots: The Real Taste.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.