- Authentic Indian mace, directly from Kerala.
- Mace is the lacy covering of the nutmeg seed but differs in flavor by being subtly pungent and spicier.
- It has a beautiful aroma. It is used in baked goods, and can also be a part of meat dishes, stew, etc.
- Mace is naturally protected from environmental toxins and pesticides as it is enveloped by a layer of fruit around it. Our mace is locally grown and is delicately handpicked and packed with utmost care.
- Seeds and Hands supports small scale farmers and promotes direct trade. We travel and cherry-pick best available spices from them.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.