- HEALTH GAIN FACTOR : Sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin E, copper, Vitamin B1, selenium, phophorus, manganese, magnesium and folate.
- They are also rich in dietary fiber which means they'll keep you satiated for longer.
- FEEL GOOD FACTOR : Toasted or untoasted, sunflower seeds can be eaten either way. Add it to salads, raitas or smoothies to bulk them up. Try roasting and seasoning it with spices for a tantalizing snack.
- QUALITY FACTOR : Siera Sunflower seeds are from trusted Indian farmers and assures that the product contains no additives or preservatives.
- With their crunchy, nutty taste, sunflower seeds can easily become a regular part of your daily diet. Have them on their own, sprinkle them on your salads, granola, stir-fries.Stir them into yogurt, pop them into sandwiches, rice, pasta, or knead them into your dough.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.