- Packed with vitamins, proteins and carbs, these veg hakka noodles will leave you feeling both satisfied and yearning for more.
- Hakka noodles may be served as a cold noodle salad with olive oil or vinegar and salt as dressing.
- Hakka noodles may also be added to soups and make up noodle soups with tofu, prawns or vegetables
- Since the hakka noodles are made either from rice or wheat flour based doughs, they are high in carbohydrates and are also a good source of energy.
- The Added vegetables help in enhancing the fibre and protein content of the dish.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.