- Papaya Paste guarantees its effectiveness in the process of meat Tenderization without affecting the natural taste of cuisine.
- The Green Papaya is rich in an enzyme known Papain and this is the compound which has the ability to break down meat fibres.
- Raw Papaya is almost tasteless and not sweet at all, which makes it a suitable choice for marinating meat successfully.
- Papaya paste first, marination after that you keep your meat cuts ready and add the papaya paste to it, keep it for a certain period, depending on the meat and amount, and either remove excess papaya paste or leave it on and add marination to the meat so that the meat sucks in the flavours.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.