- WHEN TO USE These medical compression stockings can be used for post-pregnancy leg pain, pain due to varicose veins, weak and tired legs and other conditions causing pain and discomfort in the legs and requiring mild compression support
- SCIENTIFIC AND ERGONOMIC These medical compression stockings provide graduate compression from the ankle to the knee It helps to improve blood flow and prevent varicose veins It is lightweight and comfortable to wear
- LONG LASTING, SKIN FRIENDLY & BREATHABLE MATERIAL Latex-free double covered lycra is blended with composite yarn to make the material durable, breathable & skin-friendly
- HOW TO WEAR -slide the stocking up towards the knee hold the heel portion in your palm Now reverse the stocking outward Slide the inverted stocking such that its heel portion fits your heel perfectly Now slowly start pulling up the stocking
- SIZE & PRODUCT CARE Choose correctly from the available size chart This medical compression stocking is Unisex Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature Dry in shade on a flat surface Do not dry clean Do not Iron or Bleach
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.