- Health Gain Factor : Nutrient-Dense, Flax Seeds Are An Excellent Source Of Omega-3 Fats, Vitamin B1, Copper, Manganese And Contain A Significant Amount Of Dietary Fiber. Their Fiber Content Is What Keeps You Satiated For Longer And The Significant Antioxidant And Anti-Inflammatory Benefits Are Something To Note As Well.
- Feel Good Factor : Flax Seeds Can Be Incorporated Into Your Diet In A Number Of Ways - Topping For Your Salad, Mixed Into Raita, Blended Into Smoothies And Even Baked Into Bread Or Muffins. Eaten Roasted, It Makes For A Delicious Snack That Keeps Your Full Till Your Next Meal.
- Benefits : Helps Women In Irregular Periods, Reduce Menopausal Symptom, Helps In Weight Loss
- Control Bleeding During Menstruation, Flaxseeds Are A Great Source Of Dietary Fibre Flaxseeds Are Loaded With Two Essential Fatty Acids, Omega-3 And Omega-6 Flaxseeds Are Low In Starch And Sugar
- Store In Cool And Dry Place, Avoid Using Wet Spoon To Handle This Product Comes In A Handy Zipper Stand-Up Pouch. | Shelf Life : 12 Months | Net Weight : 200 Gm
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.